- Fenders with hose hooks.
- Push block with storage.
- Dished and Flanged heads for durability.
The NWT2000 is our most popular water truck. It is registered at 25,900 pounds and does not require driver to have a CDL. It is equipped with (4) pneumatic spray heads (2) front and (2) rear, and (1) high pressure driver side spray head. Cab controls, (3) valves, Berkley B3ZRM shaft driven centrifugal pump.
- 3/16” carbon steel tank
- All steel plumbing
- Dished and Flanged Heads
- 100% Welded Baffles
- Hi-density polyurethane mounting pads
- Spring mounted tank for stability
- Rear mounted ladder, 24” man-way.
- 2.5” hydrant fill pipe mounted on rear tank head
- Fenders with hose hooks
- Push block with storage
- PTO and driveline to pump
- Elkhart Brass remote operated Water Cannon, cab controlled
- Suction Plumbing / Canal Fill
- Tank Mounted Hose Reel w/ 50ft. 1.5” hose
- Passenger side high pressure spray nozzle
- Rear Mounted Ladder
- Rust inhibiting epoxy liner