- Low profile, semi-elliptical, flat sided dual radius
- Interlocked bulkheads welded 100% inside and outside
- Minimum ¼” (6.35mm) side skins, top, baffles, and bulkheads
Niece Rigid Frame tanks can be made from 8,000 gallons (36,367 L) to 45,000 gallons (204,574 L). For Big Water applications in Quarries, Mines, and Heavy construction, Niece Products provide solutions.
Rigid Frame Trucks with Niece distribution systems are engineered and manufactured for reliability, productivity, and long life.
- Surge reverse baffling with key locked baffles both transverse and longitudinal.
- 24” (60.96cm) man-way system.
- Access cover for clean out and inspection, bottom rear location.
- Front and Rear drive tire mud flaps.
- Tire area coated with poly-coat for corrosion protection.
- Rock ejector mounts, customer supplied ejectors.
- Fill-port -36” (91.44cm) manhole w/ back-flush baffle, trash screen included.
- 3” (7.62cm) Ground Fill at rear of tank.
- Lights: Sealed LED 24 volt, red tail, amber turn, and red stop with loom guarding.
- Work Lights: (2) each, rear facing, cab panel control.
- Front bulkhead ladder with safety nonskid to manhole.
- Access ports mounted midline between each transverse baffle.
- Pin on mounting.
- Customer furnished hoist cylinder, cylinder and body pins.
- Controls: Spray system air controlled panel for installation in operator’s compartment.
- Low water warning light on driver panel.
- Low water drain system, ground access, at rear of tank.
- Rear 2” drain to empty tank.
- Interior cleaned and painted with marine grade epoxy.
- Exterior commercial grade cleaned, primed, and top coated with hardener based construction yellow enamel.